I'm floating this week and decided to go on "exchanges" with different companionships in the zone. Yesterday, I spent the entire shift with one companionship and it was awesome. We had spiritual experiences together, and the missionaries, who had been struggling, had a clear experience with the entire plan/study/teach cycle. I'd be interested to hear any stories about effective exchanges whether with teachers or missionaries.
1 comment:
I guess it wasn't a full on exchange with another teacher but i was able to spend about 3 days floating in one class. It was a great experience! I was really just focused getting to know the missionaries in the district better so that i could teach them more effectively when i was observed by Lisanne. The interesting thing about this district was that they were really struggling at the beginning of their stay and i had come in just after a fast from their two teachers had ended and the district was starting to turn around. It was amazing to see the personal conversion of these missionaries. It was even more amazing to see the amount of effort and love shown by the missionaries teachers who taught everything in the lessons to the specific needs of each missionary. Doing this exchange gave me valuable revelation i will use to bless other missionaries and I was also able to help the missionaries in the class room where i did the exchange. it was a win win situation.
Post a Comment